Dufferin County has been moved into the Red Zone effective 12:01 am Monday, December 14,2020.
But what does that mean?
Information on the various zones and their restrictions is available directly through the province’s website: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/zones-and-restrictions
Please find below some information that was sent to us by Public Health this morning.
In the red zone, all open businesses must:
- screen employees (for example, using the COVID-19covid 19 Screening Tool for Workplaces – PDF)
- limit capacity so guests can stay at least 2 metres apart
- make sure anyone indoors wears a mask or face covering, including workers who have to come within 2 metres of anyone else
- make sure workers use personal protective equipment (PPE) that protects their eyes, nose and mouth when they must come within 2 metres of anyone who is not wearing a mask or face covering or separated by plexiglass
- clean and disinfect often-touched surfaces, such as equipment, washrooms, locker rooms, change rooms and showers frequently
There are additional restrictions for various sectors. Visit https://covid-19.ontario.ca/zones-and-restrictions for details.
We at the Dufferin Board of Trade recognize this is a very challenging time for small business and we will continue encouraging consumers to Think Local, Think Dufferin, and advocating for the interests of local business.
We wish you all the very best.
Take good care and stay well.
Please click below for information received from WDG Public Health Friday, December 11, 2020: