Keep your employees and our community safe with FREE Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Self Screening kits!
FREE for all businesses in Dufferin County with less than 150 employees!
Pick up kits (by appointment only) at the DBOT office
Asymptomatic employees test themselves twice per week
Get results in 15 minutes!
Those who test positive or inconclusive must go for a lab-based PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test
Why do this?
The latest information from Health Canada suggests that up to 1/3 of people carrying the virus are asymptomatic! Over 50% of known cases were transmitted by an asymptomatic carrier. This makes it incredibly important to find asymptomatic carriers in order to combat the spread and get to a more normalized community life.
A Covid-19 rapid screening test can be performed anywhere (i.e. at your workplace!) and does not require shipping a specimen to a lab for processing. It takes approximately 15 minutes to see the results. Frequent testing increases the chances of early identification of cases.
How does the Program work?
- Small businesses select a representative from their company to be the “Screening Supervisor” responsible for the program
- They sign up for this free program at www.dufferinbot.ca/rapidtest, complete the Program Agreement form, and book a 15 minute appointment for their Screening Supervisor to come to the DBOT office to receive training and pick up a two week supply of kits
- Employees administer the test themselves, with a gentle nasal swab, under the guidance of their Screening Supervisor
- Test results are ready in 15 minutes
- Anyone who tests presumed positive, or inconclusive, is directed to self-isolate and get a PCR (standard) test as soon as possible
- The Screening Supervisor reports the total number of tests completed, number of positive tests, number of negative tests, etc on the DBOT website
- Employees are generally tested twice per week
- Reorder your kits on our website as needed
Sign up for the Program
Step #1: Complete the PASP Agreement
(you will upload this in Step #2)
Step #2: Book your pickup appointment
(you will upload your Agreement and also complete the intake form in this step)
Step #3: Complete the Prescreen Check
(you can do this from our parking lot if you’d like – we need to see your green check mark at our door!)
Step#4: Pick up your kits at the Dufferin Biz Hub / DBOT office at your appointment time
246372 Hockley Road, Mono
Step#5: Report your results
(no personal data is shared – we just need to report to the Province the total number of kits used, total positive tests, total negative tests)
Step#6: Reorder your kits
(please re-upload your original PASP Agreement or a new agreement if your contact person has changed)
Appointments are required and masks are mandatory inside the building.
If scheduling your first visit, please complete the PASP Agreement form and upload it when you book your appointment. For your first visit you will be required to watch a short training video.
On future pickups, the video and a new PASP agreement will only be required if there has been a change of contact person at your organization.
To view the Rapid Testing program Frequently Asked Questions, click here:
To see a listing of participating local businesses, click:
To view the Intro Video, click here:
To view the Ministry’s Training Video, click here:
Thank you to:
The Ontario Chamber of Commerce for their help in bringing this Program to local businesses