Register here for the new Think Local Food Showcase, to be held in conjunction with our AGM on May 17th, 2017.
This event will feature a complete market style dinner, including:
- Dufferin-grown baked potatoes with toppings;
- beet, radish, chevre and living greens salad;
- poached rainbow trout on white wine braised leeks, red pearl onions, heirloom carrots, shiitake mushrooms and candied ginger in a miso bone broth;
- Chopped Hills-burger mini-sliders made with local all-beef patties;
- herbed spatzle with local artisanal sausage and mushrooms;
- locally-roasted coffee;
- Smoked Bacon and Jalapeno Mac and Cheese Balls;
- Sheldon Creek milk;
- and more!
All from Dufferin and surrounding area!
This event will be offered at no charge for our members, and only $25 (tax included) for non-members.
Click here to register.